JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$240
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
McMinnville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm helping a friend sell off some extra ammo, since he doesn't do internet. Here is 500 rounds of fresh, factory, brass-cased 115gr FMJ 9mm ammo.
8 boxes of Blazer Brass and 2 boxes of Winchester. $240 for all 500 rounds (this ammo is not mine) SOLD

Seven boxes of 7.62x25mm ammo. It's 1986 Yugoslavian surplus, boxes of 70 rounds each. $44 per box (This ammo is mine)

8mm Mauser surplus. This is Turkish manufacture WWII-era ammo. This is mine too. I've shot a lot of it and it's sure-fire ammo, clean and shiny like new; I can't remember ever having a dud or misfire. Turk ammo has gotten a bad reputation because there are bad lots and they're loaded hot. I have chronographed mine before I start shooting a new lot, and velocities have been right where they should be, with no misfires or cracked cases. If you're interested in a bunch of this ammo, you're welcome to meet me at the range. I'll fire some through the chrono and let you shoot some through my guns. $44 per hundred rounds (about 1k available)

I can't travel and meet up for this ammo anytime soon, so the buyer would have to come to McMinnville. Also, the seller is not desperate to sell and is not interested in offers at this time. He said that if prices decrease and it doesn't sell, then he sees that as a good thing and he'll just give this ammo to his grandkids when they're older. :)

IMG_1376[1].jpg IMG_1377[1].jpg

IMG_1376[1].jpg IMG_1377[1].jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm helping a friend sell off some extra ammo, since he doesn't do internet. Here is 500 rounds of fresh, factory, brass-cased 115gr FMJ 9mm ammo.
8 boxes of Blazer Brass and 2 boxes of Winchester. $240 for all 500 rounds (this ammo is not mine)

Seven boxes of 7.62x25mm ammo. It's 1986 Yugoslavian surplus, boxes of 70 rounds each. $44 per box (This ammo is mine)

8mm Mauser surplus. This is Turkish manufacture WWII-era ammo. This is mine too. I've shot a lot of it and it's sure-fire ammo, clean and shiny like new; I can't remember ever having a dud or misfire. Turk ammo has gotten a bad reputation because there are bad lots and they're loaded hot. I have chronographed mine before I start shooting a new lot, and velocities have been right where they should be, with no misfires or cracked cases. If you're interested in a bunch of this ammo, you're welcome to meet me at the range. I'll fire some through the chrono and let you shoot some through my guns. $44 per hundred rounds (about 1k available)

I can't travel and meet up for this ammo anytime soon, so the buyer would have to come to McMinnville. Also, the seller is not desperate to sell and is not interested in offers at this time. He said that if prices decrease and it doesn't sell, then he sees that as a good thing and he'll just give this ammo to his grandkids when they're older. :)

View attachment 981298 View attachment 981300
I'm a buyer

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews