JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
40SW 100 blazer 180gr FMJ brass shells 60.00 Ammo seek best price 70c a round so 70.00
No shipping. The 9mm and 45auto are sold.
I do these trades at Metzger Mart at 10035 SW Hall Blvd potland. I don't want to drive farther at this price offer. If you want the whole package I'll drive a bit to meet and do 260.00
These rounds are some left at home from the last trip to storage, I don't need to sell them but it's convenient. Also some people are ammo short and this is cheaper than most unless you are lucky enough to happen to be somewhere when the shipment is unpacked and is gone in 30minutes.
Trades? I'm still looking for the side gate 357 lever (no Rossi) and would expect to add cash.

ammo.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'd love to buy the 9mm.. wife and I just got a pair of sigs... but can't find ammo to shoot with.. sucks
you are pretty far away, you sure you want to come to Tigard? If So I can put together 150 rounds for you, if you are not afraid of re-loads another 100.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.