JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an assortment of various types of ammunition for sale...

9mm:
200 rounds - Speer Gold Dot, 9mm 124gr GDHP - $145.00
50 round - Speer Gold Dot, 9mm 147gr GDHP - $40.00
200 rounds - Blazer Brass, 9mm 115gr FMJ - SOLD

** If you want all the Gold Dot 124gr and 147gr then $175.00 for both.
** If you want all my 9mm ammo , mark off another $5.00 to the price which would equal $220.00.

45ACP:
Next week I will be getting a case of Speer Gold Dot .45ACP 230gr GDHP ammo. I am willing to sell off a few 50 round boxes of this to any who are interested. I am tempted to keep it but cannot really afford the 1000 rounds I bought. I will sell each box for $43/50. Maximum 3 boxes.

5.56:
200 round battle packs of M855/SS109 Green Tip Penetrator Prvi Partizan Ammo.. 5.56, 62gr FMJBT .. Selling each at $120/pack.

I have 2 battle packs (400 rounds) of M855 Prvi.. If you want to buy both battle packs, I will sell both for $230.00.

I would prefer to sell the ammo FTF, but I will ship the ammo anywhere in the Lower 48 USA where its legal. If it is not legal for me to ship where you live, I will not do it and I know the laws. Also, if I ship to you or if you look young (FTF), please provide photo ID so I can verify your age. Buyer will pay actual shipping costs for UPS Ground. PM me for quotes.

I am located in Vancouver, WA and can meet FTF with people in Portland or Vancouver metro.

All FTF Payments must be in cash. All payments where I will ship the ammo must be a POSTAL Money Order.

I will consider trades only FTF. I am may be willing to trade for .45ACP plinking ammo like blazer.

Blazer Brass SOLD.. All else is available..

Now I have a few boxes of Gold Dot .45 ACP GDHP for sale. Selling each for $43.00/box or $41.00/box if you buy all three.

Also have 35rds of Winchester Ranger +P+ 115gr, HP.. will make a good deal for it along with other ammo you buy.

*** PRICES REDUCED ***

200 rounds - Speer Gold Dot, 9mm 124gr GDHP
50 round - Speer Gold Dot, 9mm 147gr GDHP

250rds Total for $175.00 Shipped , if FTF then will sell for $165.00.

Have 35 rds of 9mm Win Ranger +p+ 115gr
Will sell for $10.00 if you buy the rest.

I just want to get rid of the 9mm stuff, since I am not using it and I am too busy to put it on gun broker. If I don't sell it by next week it will go on gun broker for more $$$, so take it while you can.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top