JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why does clean buring matter for powder choice? :confused: Accuracy and function are your two primary concerns with powder. If you don't like cleaning your gun after shooting look into air rifles you can get them up to .50 cal and are powerful enough to use on medium to large game, or get into archery. Another fast way to clean your gun is with and Ultra Sonic Cleaner and home made solevent. Drop it in run it, pull it out wipe it off, oil it and your done. :s0155:

Why does clean buring matter for powder choice? :confused: Accuracy and function are your two primary concerns with powder. If you don't like cleaning your gun after shooting look into air rifles you can get them up to .50 cal and are powerful enough to use on medium to large game, or get into archery. Another fast way to clean your gun is with and Ultra Sonic Cleaner and home made solevent. Drop it in run it, pull it out wipe it off, oil it and your done. :s0155:

More of a plus than a deciding factor, at least for me. Can't speak for others...:)

get an air gun thats a good one :s0140: my guns are well taken care of just asking for powder opinions
some powders work better then others just to me cleaner less fouling is a plus

I'm using hs6 in the nine, it works well, haven't tried it in the .40 because it works so well in the nine and powder is so hard to find. I scored a can of titegroup yesterday, and will give it a go in the .40, as I have heard it is a good 40 powder.

W231 or HP38 (same thing) is a great universal powder choice, I have loads for 9mm, 40, 45 lead and jacketed

I am currently loading winchester super target (WST) for .40 major

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top