JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Kirkland
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling Ammo. here is what I have:

PMC 5.56 X-Tac 62g Green Tips (LAP). $40 per box of 20. ($10 less than cheaper than dirt)
PMC 223 55g FMJ-BT $40 per box of 20.
American Eagle 223 55g $40 per box of 20

Remington UMC .308 150g $40 per box of 20
Winchester PowerMax 308 Bonded PHP 150g $60 per box of 20

Remington UMC 9mm 115g. $45 per box of 50.

I have a ton of .22 ammo. Too much to list so if you are interested in that, let me know.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Cheaper than dirt is a rip off. Not sure I would compare myself to them. Especially when they are being looked at by the Attorney General for price gouging the public.. 2.00 a round for 5.56 is a little o_O

Cheap Wolf 55 grain Berdan 5.56 is now $0.84 a pop delivered to WA State. That's at SG ammo, known for fair pricing. And while I won't be the guy to report anyone (I HATE censorship) it's a violation of the rules here to knock someone's pricing. I have similar ammo right now on here for $1.50 a pop. If you don't like it don't buy it. The old expression understood by even the ancient Romans was " "All the market will bear"

Cheap Wolf 55 grain Berdan 5.56 is now $0.84 a pop delivered to WA State. That's at SG ammo, known for fair pricing. And while I won't be the guy to report anyone (I HATE censorship) it's a violation of the rules here to knock someone's pricing. I have similar ammo right now on here for $1.50 a pop. If you don't like it don't buy it. The old expression understood by even the ancient Romans was " "All the market will bear"

That sucks, I still buy 5.56 for 50 cents a round locally. I don't know where people are getting this 1.50 a round from. If that's what your paying your getting overcharged. I did not even pay that for match grade 75 grain at cabelas.

That sucks, I still buy 5.56 for 50 cents a round locally. I don't know where people are getting this 1.50 a round from. If that's what your paying your getting overcharged. I did not even pay that for match grade 75 grain at cabelas.

It will dry up and then there will be no options. More power to you if you can get desperate people to sell cheap right now. I knew a man who married an heiress, invested her money on foolish stocks, and lost it all when it went into penny territory

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.