JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have:
2 boxes of Remington UMC (50 rounds per box) 9mm Luger 115 Grain MC
2 boxes of Remington UMC (20 rounds per box) .223 55 Grain MC
1 Box 50 Rounds of Federal American Eagle .357 Magnum 158 Grain JSP
1 Box 50 Rounds of PMC Bronze .357 Magnum 158 Grain JSP
2 Boxes of Independence (50 Rounds per box) .357 Magnum 158 Grain JSP
1 Box 50 Rounds of Winchester Super X .357 Magnum 158 Grain JHP

Alliant Powder is the owner of Federal, American Eagle, CCI, and Independence Ammo Companies. Independence Ammo is made by CCI and Federal.

I want .22LR in Trade and/or cash. Tell me what 22LR specifically you have and let's work something out. I will want to know quantity, make, brand name, product #, hp or rn, lead or copper, etc.

Send me a PM. I live in SE Portland. Thanks.

All ammo is at a premium right now so what do you consider a fair trade when it comes to a brick of 22lr?

Good question. I'm flexible depending on what specifically someone wants and owns for trade. So far, my thoughts are to trade based on December and January price levels or before things went nuts with all ammo going premium.

I have a couple of boxes Federal AutoMatch .22 Long Rifle 325 rounds each. specs,40 grain solid, muzzle velocity 1200 fps, energy 130 ft/lbs @ muzzle. What are your thoughts?

Boxes are pack and ready to ship, was going to trade for a magazine in Oregon. But, the deal had fallen through. Trader backed out on me, guess he got a better offer.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.