JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Some i like others seem goofy to me.
9mm 1911s 1st the advantage a 9mm has over a 45 is two fold. Capacity and compactness.
The Springfield exp makes sense. I could see one replacing my ruger lcs. I don't like stainless slide pistols though. I've seen all black ones with nice double diamond grips. Cool pistol.
Now lets look at capacity. So you get a Commander 9mm single stack , you pick up 2 rounds over a .45. Not worth the trade off.
Some one needs to build a high cap 1911 9mm with a grip frame scaled to the smaller round.
I know RIA makes high cap pistols in all the popular rounds but the grip is too big.
Scale the grip frame down stick a 16 more or less round mage\ in a pistol my somewhat dwarfish bubblegum can hold and i am writing a check ! Till then ill stay with the .45
...tj3006

I see and does a bandaid hold your glasses together at the nose ?
That's an excellent suggestion! Thanks!
My collection stems back from my days as an auto center manager. Whenever vendors came by they would always drop off samples and swag. Out of all the crap that would come my way, I figured that the pocket protectors were flat and the easiest to store. I even have one made of leather. All I've got to say is that nobody appreciates a pocket protector until they've had a few leaky pens ruin their shirts. Just saying.

Man i thought you were just clowing. Never thought you would really have a bunch. I allways called them nerd pouches. Years ago i ran a laundry rout. a pen in a load of laundry could be quite costly.

I've got an RIA double stack, though I got it for the .22TCM, it just happened to come with the 9mm conversion barrel too. I don't have big hands, but the double stack seems to fit me fine. In fact, the double stack Para 14.45 I have is thicker than the RIA .22TCM/9mm. Both feel pretty good to me.

The very idea of 9mm, 1911's is just wrong to me! o_O I carry other calibers in weapons that are designed for that specific caliber!
Let's not take that, 1911, silk purse and make a sow's ear out of it!
Uuuuugh! Shudder!!! :confused:

Man i thought you were just clowing. Never thought you would really have a bunch. I allways called them nerd pouches. Years ago i ran a laundry rout. a pen in a load of laundry could be quite costly.
Yes, nerd pouches would be correct but at the end of the day who's got the clean shirt pocket? That would be me. Lol

I happen to love my 9mm 1911s I have an all steel colt commander and got my wife a iver Johnson thrasher in 9mm. cheaper to shoot less recoil and all around fun. wouldn't say I like it better then my 45s but I do shoot the 9mms a lot more.

White Rain liquid hair spray will take that ink right out, as well as permanent marker... Not that I'd know anything about putting uncapped Sharpies in a shirt pocket... :eek:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews