JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What would you call these? I don't recall the exact weight of powder, though it's universal at the stated max on the bottle for 115 grain bullets. What I did was load to that charge weight, then used a 124 grain bullet by mistake. I have about 120 or so of these. Would you experienced guys call these +p? They function just fine with no pressure signs in both my PC charger and G19 gen 4. I did not chronograph yet. Recoil is stout, maybe just a hair more than a defensive load, HST 115 to be precise

Do you still have the bottle so you can reference the exact weight of the charge?

I would suggest you start logging your reloads with components, weights etc.
I do. Pictures online suggests it would be 5.0 grains for a speer gdhp on the bottle so that's probably what I used. It's been a year+ since I made these and just remembered

You're not wrong about logging my data. I'm admittedly terrible at that part. All my loads are written down somewhere. Just, you know.... SOMEwhere

Well, Hodgdons site shows 4.9 for a max with 125 grain FMJ bullets so 5 grains is a touch over the max but no doubt still in the 'safe zone' so if you are not seeing any signs of pressure I'd shoot 'em up (in the charger) and start over and make sure of what bullets you are using and log your data!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top