JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Showed "in stock" at the sportmans website for my local store so I ordered one online just now. Will pick it up later today around 5pm.

Next hunt down a deal on some 20 ga buckshot, and not 5 shell boxes haha. Why are slug loads so cheap and buckshot stupid expensive?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Update, picked this thing up and it is pretty cool. Turns out finding ammo is going to be interesting. Any one know of lower cost #1 buck shot in 20 gauge, let me know.

Weight? I Placed it along side my mossberg 500 tactical and OMG, this shotgun is MUCH LIGHTER.

This means my wife is going to be able to handle it so much more easy then the mossy 500 as that thing with full load of buckshot is one heavy "sun of a gun" and wify dont like it due to this.

Next up a knoxx type stock. I found some cheap Chinese "knoxx knockoff" stocks [ebay] that actually have good reviews and are made for the rem 870 that should bolt right on to this gun.

In keeping with the low cost "Chinese" theme, I think I am going to order one of these and hope it is as good as the reviewers say.

Then next up will be finding a mag extension that will work. Then sights, lights and a laser.

update, I been able to get 7 rounds in this thing by removing the plug and also removing the plastic top end plug that has the serrations on it that gives the clicky feeling when unscrewing the cap.

I know this is a deals thread so in order to try and not muck it up discussing this shotgun here, I created a thread about it in the pump shotgun section here >> $99 H&R Pardner Pump Shotgun - 20 Gauge

~

Last Edited:
I have 2 kids that are going to learn how to bird hunt this fall. These are perfect for that purpose.
Try the sportsmans on 82nd in PDX. They still had a some in stock today.

I checked Hillsboro a few days after I saw this and was told they were out. :(

Good on you for getting your kids out there shooting! I'd never want to buy one from you at ANY price if it meant they couldn't. :)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top