JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for Sale: 96 Bronco with 153k miles on the 5.8L (351 Windsor) and E4OD automatic transmission. Only thing this thing needs
that I am aware of is carpet, and tie rods( still steers well boots are just torn).
This rig has a ton done to it... Prior owner had it set up to tow, and had a tight steering kit installed as well as Magnaflow muffler, this thing will turn on a dime.
It has a practically newly rebuilt rear end that i believe has less than 5k on it. recent oil change, I drove this through college the last
4 years and it is extremely reliable has had the oil changed every 3k miles. Have tons of receipts from my ownership and previous
owners. Currently has 32" cooper all terrains with a lot of tread left. I put a new set of Warn black top manual hubs that work fantastic a couple years back, wheel bearings and seals were new and packed at that time. Has good breaks (most expensive set Oriley's sell with life time warrantee.) Got new plugs (gapped to 55 thousandths) and wires also through Orileys wires have lifetime on them also (last 10k miles) Since I've owned it I put in a new battery, water pump with engine flush professionally done. (within last 15k miles). JVC Stereo deck with either pioneer or alpine speakers I don't recall which they are. Has an MSD Blaster Coil (40k volts from 15K stock), I also put in a new starter within the last 30K miles, Has a large K&N drum style filter (needs cleaned), Has new Sylvania XSE Bulbs (very bright, one step below HID). I got this rig at 117K and had a Full transmission flush and fluid refill when I bought it as a preventative maintenance. Just had door and rear gate and window seals all professionally replaced in March. New Heater core also in March. Recent buff and wax this week. Paint is not perfect has various chips here and there but the rig is very straight and only has 2 small dents (7/10) interior is fairly well intact headliner has a couple small scratches and sags near the rear gate. carpet is torn up from previous owners dog. I may replace with new carpet if I do price will go up. Seats are in great shape with no rips very comfortable and has electric firmness adjustment. Electric locks and mirror adjustment. interior is clean but not perfect (6/10). There is so much to this rig I'm sure I am forgetting a lot of work done and new parts. I can answer any questions via messenger or call or text 541430 one one four 4 though phone is preferred please don't hesitate to ask. Asking 4000$ obo not really interested in trades but would consider part firearm trades. Has a clean title in my name. Bronco 8.jpg Bronco 7.jpg Bronco 6.jpg Bronco 4.jpg Bronco 9.jpg Bronco 11.jpg Bronco 10.jpg Bronco 5.jpg Bronco 1.jpg Bronco 2.jpg Bronco 3.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.