JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
WANTING TO SELL OR TRADE...... MAKE AN OFFER
putting a 13b turbo drivetrain in it to be a autocross track car,... had to de-gay it somehow.

looking to either trade for a Kimber or other nice 1911's/Glocks/Shotguns etc., or something of equivalent value... willing to seperate it, or you get it complete from the motor side of the motor mounts to the tailshaft on the tranny, and everything in between.

value on all of it with the goodies is right at about a $1100.
$700 on undressed Long Block
$250 Tranny
$200-300 Accessories. TB, Intake, Rail, PS Pump, AC, WP, etc.

includes intake, TB, Injectors, manifold, and stock tubular style header... car was an m-edition so may have other features as well compared to a standard 1.8 miata.

has 170k on it, ran when I pulled it about a week ago, looks to be leaking head gasket. it will come with a brand new in package gasket kit including head gasket, Water Pump and Timing Bellt with new pulleys as well. Or I can install it all.

basically everything you need to freshen it, and run it!

again want guns or cash, or?

and am interested in in keeping this somewhat local but can deliver for a fee to surrounding areas medford up to PDX maybe as well.

and will split it up just long block, fully dressed with out tranny, etc... etc...

good for a Lotus 7 as well!

Looking to move this...
I priced it at what the picking yards want for a motor without any information.

Price is down to $500 on the motor, $150 on the Tranny, $200 for the PS and AC Components, and TB Injectors, and Etc...

$800 for everything.

or $900 and I will put on the WP, timing belt and Head gasket kit, and you can install it and drive...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top