JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got 95 reloads of 30-06 cartridges that I want to disassembly, but I can't find to order a bullet pulling die for .308. Since I only want to recover primed cases from these cartridges, if you borrow me your bullet pulling die with .308 collet, I would give you the bullets from these cartridges. The bullets are Remington 168gr Core-Lokt .308. I live in Seattle. I would need the tool only for an hour or so.

Cheers,

Dan

Buy one of these. They are not real expensive and have several calibers on one puller. It is around $40 and is the best puller that I have ever used.

.png

Buy one of these. They are not real expensive and have several calibers on one puller. It is around $40 and is the best puller that I have ever used.

View attachment 895085
Do you have any idea if they mess up case neck? I am trying to recover primed cases and to avoid resizing neck if possible. I just got into reloading and would like to be able just to recharge primes cases and seat Sierra 168gr BTHP bullets.

Do you have any idea if they mess up case neck? I am trying to recover primed cases and to avoid resizing neck if possible. I just got into reloading and would like to be able just to recharge primes cases and seat Sierra 168gr BTHP bullets.
You're probably going to have to at least neck size any way as seating a bullet expands the neck. Just take the decapping pin out of the expander ball and neck size them.

It doesn't mess up the caseneck any morre that the other pullers on the market. You will have to expand/neck size with any of them when you insert the new bullet. It should not lengthen the neck or make it out of round.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top