JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale a 93 Yamaha Seca II (also known as the XJ600se). The bike has approx 31k miles on it, and has been kept in great mechanical shape. These bikes use a great 600cc motor that have a good balance of power and long life. The only downside is that a few years ago it was dropped on gravel which cracked the right plastic cowling. I partially remelted the crack back together then painted it, that corner doesnt look too pretty, but the cowling can simply be replaced. The other negative is that the tags are expired. Other than that, the bike runs excellent, and has been well maintained. I haven't gone on any rides in the past few years, which is why I finally decided to sell it. It has had fresh gas put in it, started, and ridden around the driveway every 6 months to keep everything top notch, then drained the carbs and put on a battery tender for storage.

This bike gets excellent fuel economy and makes a great starter bike that still has plenty of power, or an upgrade for riders wanting a bigger motor.

Has a clean title and is ready to sell quick! I do not encourage test rides as the bike is not insured and has expired tags, but may be open to prospective buyers with cash in hand.

I currently live in Corvallis but the bike is stored out in Scio, so please don't waste my time setting up an appointment to see it if you are not serious.

I have this bike priced well below what these typically sell for, but I am open to reasonable offers. Looking to get $1000 obo

Trades: Interested in partial or full trade in handguns/rifles in 9mm, .45acp, .223, or possibly .308. Might also be interested in tactical/HD 12ga.

New pics:

IMG_0332.jpg
IMG_0331.jpg
IMG_0330.jpg
IMG_0328.jpg
IMG_0327.jpg
IMG_0326.jpg
IMG_0325.jpg
IMG_0324.jpg
IMG_0323.jpg
IMG_0322.jpg
IMG_0321.jpg
IMG_0320.jpg

Bump, some great new pics. Started it up today and its running but wasn't holding a great idle, I'm guessing one of the floats is stuck because one cylinder is running super rich. Just needs a little tuning with the carbs.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top