JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
No longer available , Gone !!

live in Prineville but head to Portland once a month

92A1 ~ Italian made , vs the standard - the A1 here has removable sights , picatinny rail ,rounded trigger guard, (×3) 17 round mags, ect..
Purchased 4 or 5 months ago from NW Armory ,fired 200 - 250 rounds

Have 3 sets of grips and 3 sets of grip screws including the original, black rubberized Houges never installed , and extended 30 round mag thats only been loaded and fired once ..

Includes everything, box , brush ,paperwork, lock ect.. this pistol is VERY accurate ,shoots wonderfully, I've tried hard to like hammer fired + da/sa triggers , and this one is lovely for what it is , I just prefer striker and SAO triggers, so it's time for this to go to someone that can use and appreciate it

For around $60 bucks Beretta just released a decocker only to replace the safety .. i don't have one ,but figured I'd add that note in for anyone that didn't know

I'm $750+ into everything ,low ball I'd take $550 cash ,my no haggle no bs number ,please don't offer less

trades I'm looking for ..
FN-509
CZ p10c
Npap M92 7.62 AK pistol
1911 commander in stainless + cash from me

20170625_103714.jpg 20170625_104516.jpg

Last Edited:
I live in Prineville but head to Portland once a month

92A1 ~ Italian made , vs the standard - the A1 here has removable sights , picatinny rail ,rounded trigger guard, (×3) 17 round mags, ect..
Purchased 4 or 5 months ago from NW Armory ,fired 200 - 250 rounds

Have 3 sets of grips and 3 sets of grip screws including the original, black rubberized Houges never installed , and extended 30 round mag thats only been loaded and fired once ..

Includes everything, box , brush ,paperwork, lock ect.. this pistol is VERY accurate ,shoots wonderfully, I've tried hard to like hammer fired + da/sa triggers , and this one is lovely for what it is , I just prefer striker and SAO triggers, so it's time for this to go to someone that can use and appreciate it

For around $60 bucks Beretta just released a decocker only to replace the safety .. i don't have one ,but figured I'd add that note in for anyone that didn't know

I'm $750+ into everything ,low ball I'd take $580 cash ,my no haggle no bs number ,please don't offer less

trades I'm looking for ..
FN-509
CZ p10c
Npap M92 7.62 AK pistol
1911 commander in stainless + cash from me

View attachment 372850 View attachment 372851
Ever route yourself through Springfield/Eugene? I have CZ P-09 with box and two mage. Only have smaller grip insert otherwise as new. Bought used from Cabelas recently. That gun traded and some cash from me?

Ever route yourself through Springfield/Eugene? I have CZ P-09 with box and two mage. Only have smaller grip insert otherwise as new. Bought used from Cabelas recently. That gun traded and some cash from me?

It's that da/sa trigger I'm trying to get away from , alot of people shoot it fine , but my first shot is always horrible ,lol , and I just don't have interest in retraining myself to shoot it better as every other handgun I have doesn't have that setup ..

Thanks for the offer ,but I'll hafta pass

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.