JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
UTG has some US-made stocks in their inventory, but I did a quick search and the ones that are don't match what you have. I'm assuming that if they don't specifically mention it...

US made parts don't have to have 'Made in USA' or somesuch saying on them to be legal. Many times machining or moulding the piece slightly different then the OEM parts suffices. You see this alot on HK parts for instance.

Keith

US made parts don't have to have 'Made in USA' or somesuch saying on them to be legal. Many times machining or moulding the piece slightly different then the OEM parts suffices. You see this alot on HK parts for instance.

Keith

You have to take a part down a certain amount in two dimensions IIRC. I looked at UTG parts as well but couldn't tell about the 'Made in US' (and since I like original NOS parts didn't look very hard).

Our Chinese overlords won't be happy if they fall under 922 I'm guessing. :s0131:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top