1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

91 nissan nx2000

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by borrowedsig, Mar 3, 2009.

1. borrowedsig

borrowedsig Lincoln, Nebraska Active Member

1991 Nissan NX2000 218,xxx miles. $2500 obo or possible trade for a 4wd suv.

The Good:
    New clutch only 500+- miles on it
    New Japanese motor and tranny, only had 35,000 miles when it was replaced and has about 60,000 miles now (approximate)
    Just had an alignment
    Just had brakes bled
    New steering rack
    New driver and passenger side lower a arms
    New Battery

The Bad:
    Front driver fender needs to be replaced ( does not affect driving )
    Driver side rear quarter panel minor body damage ( does not affect driving )
    Front shock towers need new rubber bushings. ( does not affect driving )
    Needs new front tires in approximately 500 miles
    Drivers seat needs rails to be adjustable ( order from sparco )
    Noise from drivers side of car, has been there for a while. It isnt getting worse and doesnt affect the driving of the car. Possible wheel bearing?
    Hood needs paint

Sparco racing seat on drivers side
    Short shifter with spoon shifter knob
    Pioneer head unit with infinity door and rear speakers, two 10" jl subs in box with amp and rockford fosgate 1/2 farat capacitor.
    Front strut tower bar
    Bigger front and rear anti sway bars
    Cross drilled front rotors
    16x7 asa ls5 aluminum wheels
    KYB AGX 4 way adjustable shocks front and rear
    Suspension Techniques 1.5" drop springs front 151# and rear 73#/150# progressive rate springs

Basically this is setup to be a road race car and to do well on the street the ride isnt terribly rough its actually very smooth for the most part.
    I drove it back from eastern washington over 400 miles without any issues and it got a constant 30+ mpg.
    It just needs some loving to be an outstanding track car or show car. It runs flawlessly and just passed emissions and had a tune up. It is currently tabbed and licensed.
    The t tops work perfectly and dont leak, the interior as darn near perfect with no cracks in the dash.

Trades i am interested in: Cash obviously takes precedent over everything else, however i am very open to trades.
    Toyota 4runner
    4wd suv
    Possibly an older bronco or blazer, depending on condition
    Also open to firearm trades
    Springfield/kimber/dan wesson 1911 .45
    H&K USP .45
    Hunting rifles
    Ruger superblackhawk .44 mag
    Sig P220
    Cash and trade or a combination also would be fine.

If you have something you think i would be interested in feel free to PM me, the worst i can say is no.
    No lowballers or tire kickers, serious inquiries only.

Pictures here http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/bar/1071318202.html

Thanks, Matt
  2. borrowedsig

borrowedsig Lincoln, Nebraska Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.