JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Century Arms
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Entertaining offers. Mostly looking to trade, preferably for a bolt action 5.56. But, will listen to other offers. Please, be realistic. It isn't a plain jane rusty Mosin with beat up wood furniture.

91/30 Mosin Nagant.
Shortened and threaded with 30 cal A2 birdcage by Revelation Arms in Aloha.
Archangel stock with 2x 10rnd magazines.
Forward rail with Caldwell AR Prone bipod.
Timney trigger.
Rock Solid scope base (bedded and clearanced to have SN of rifle visible).
Simmons Whitetail Classic MilDot 6.5-20x50, 50mm sun shade with front (scope and sun shade) and rear flip up caps.
Custom (I heated and bent it myself) welded bent bolt with single knurl handle.
I also have one sealed can (440 rounds) of ammo with can opener to go with it. Yes, I will sell/trade rifle without ammo. NO, I will not sell ammo without rifle. IMG_20210127_132853.jpg

Located in Roseburg, meeting location can be discussed.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I don't mind ending up negative a bit on this. It has been a fun rifle that got many smiles, laughs and one "You can't shoot 50s here! Oh, what the heck."

Primary interest is a 5.56 bolt action.

Other interests include RPR 22LR, bull barrel 10/22, LCR (22, 9) or LCRx (22, 9, 357), M&P 9 full size, M&P 15-22, AR-15 binary trigger, complete AR dedicated 22LR upper (flat top preferred), complete A2 rifle upper (full auto bcg preferred), 12ga coach gun.
Maybe other things, so let me know what you have to offer.
Not really looking outside 5.56, 9, 22lr, 357, 12ga as I am trying to consolidate my caliber selection before I move.
I can go +/- cash/accessories/ammo to get us close.

Last Edited:
Not really looking outside 5.56, 9, 22lr, 357, 12ga as I am trying to consolidate my caliber selection before I move.

I can't help you with your sale, but I wanted to say I like the cut of your jib. Those are the same calibers I've consolidated on, although I have a Mosin and a .270 win Savage too. I've also tried to set things up in pairs. So Ruger PC Carbine in 9mm that uses Glock magazines that also fit my Glock 19. Or a Marlin 1894CSBL that pairs with my GP-100 in 357/38. I recently picked up the Ruger American Ranch in 5.56 that takes AR mags that I use in my AR pistols. Limiting calibers and magazine selection let's me focus on buying more of the same supplies that function for multiple guns.

Anyway, sorry to interrupt your thread. No, I haven't shot the American Ranch yet, but it feels lighter than my buddy's MVP. Good luck with your sale. That looks like quite the modern Mosin!

I can't help you with your sale, but I wanted to say I like the cut of your jib. Those are the same calibers I've consolidated on, although I have a Mosin and a .270 win Savage too. I've also tried to set things up in pairs. So Ruger PC Carbine in 9mm that uses Glock magazines that also fit my Glock 19. Or a Marlin 1894CSBL that pairs with my GP-100 in 357/38. I recently picked up the Ruger American Ranch in 5.56 that takes AR mags that I use in my AR pistols. Limiting calibers and magazine selection let's me focus on buying more of the same supplies that function for multiple guns.

Anyway, sorry to interrupt your thread. No, I haven't shot the American Ranch yet, but it feels lighter than my buddy's MVP. Good luck with your sale. That looks like quite the modern Mosin!
No need to apologize. It just makes sense for me to consolidate calibers and those allow me to cover any of my possible needs. I have a 30-30 also, but that is going to be stored in a family members safe.

I say be realistic as I have had offers on AL that were in the $200-300 range. Also, the ONLY bp I would be interested in straight across is a Maxim 50.

Last Edited:
Let's call it $700, no scope set (RSI base stays on rifle), no ammo.
Add $200 for the scope set. Add $100 for the ammo.
Again, I am not willing to sell the ammo before the rifle. I want to ensure potential buyer of the rifle will have a small supply of ammo immediately available upon purchase.
Purchase- buyer pays fees.
Trade- we pay our own fees.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.