JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Letting some projects I never got around to finish and my old daily driver go.

95 740i. runs and drives good. Interior fairly rough, sunroof leaks, radio doesn't work, wipers don't work, power windows work intermittently, front end shimmy when braking at certain speeds. 175k miles. Exterior pretty nice. Pretty nice wheels. Also have original wheels/tires. $500

96 328i convert. Automatic. I think 190k miles but would have to check. Runs and drives, needs alternator and drivers window motor, interior ok but headliner for top is no longer there. Exterior pretty nice except front aftermarket bumper needs crack repaired and painted (I have paint). Top works as manual only (motor for top works but it's out of adjustment so I just disconnected it). $400

92 325i 4 door. 5 speed. 225k mileage I think but would have to check. Runs and drives. For parts only as trunk is cut off for pickup conversion. Interior headliner gone. Seats are rough and mismatches. $200

Serious inquires only. Ideally bmw or German car enthusiast. Can send pics. All cars have clean title and I will send in report of sale when sold to clear from my name.

Please note I will not sell you any of these cars as "my daughter needs a reliable daily driver" or similar. They are not that type of car. If you like to tinker and enjoy nice project cars then I'm open. 740i has been my daily driver for years but the wipers stopped working and with the other stuff it's more of a parts car now. These are all project or parts cars. Prefer to sell all 3 at once but I could split them up if nobody wants all 3. Thx!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Letting some projects I never got around to finish and my old daily driver go.

95 740i. runs and drives good. Interior fairly rough, sunroof leaks, radio doesn't work, wipers don't work, power windows work intermittently, front end shimmy when braking at certain speeds. 175k miles. Exterior pretty nice. Pretty nice wheels. Also have original wheels/tires. $500

96 328i convert. Automatic. I think 190k miles but would have to check. Runs and drives, needs alternator and drivers window motor, interior ok but headliner for top is no longer there. Exterior pretty nice except front aftermarket bumper needs crack repaired and painted (I have paint). Top works as manual only (motor for top works but it's out of adjustment so I just disconnected it). $400

92 325i 4 door. 5 speed. 225k mileage I think but would have to check. Runs and drives. For parts only as trunk is cut off for pickup conversion. Interior headliner gone. Seats are rough and mismatches. $200

Serious inquires only. Ideally bmw or German car enthusiast. Can send pics. All cars have clean title and I will send in report of sale when sold to clear from my name.

Please note I will not sell you any of these cars as "my daughter needs a reliable daily driver" or similar. They are not that type of car. If you like to tinker and enjoy nice project cars then I'm open. 740i has been my daily driver for years but the wipers stopped working and with the other stuff it's more of a parts car now. These are all project or parts cars. Prefer to sell all 3 at once but I could split them up if nobody wants all 3. Thx!
Can you send me pics of the 2 e36s please.
Thanks

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads