Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

90 Round M16 magazine; made by M.W.G;

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by Burt Gummer, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

$65.00 shipped via UPS Ground; Paypal only.

I am a gun novice. This thing has been sitting in a draw for 15 years. Minor blemishes. NOT new. I have no use for something like this.

This is the same piece, apparently they are still sold - MWG 90 ROUNDER for AR-15/M16

90Rounder.jpg

Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
  2. Burt Gummer

SOLD

3. Burt Gummer

I sold this to Gelfreak and it doesn't fit his AR15. What is the deal? Anyone familiar with these? The description on the website says it fits the AR15/M16.

4. Burt Gummer

Wait, just found a link those shows there are two versions of this - one for the AR15/M16 and a different one for the Ruger Mini 14. Great :(.

Sorry Gelfreak, just mail it back and I'll refund it 100% + your postage.

If anyone wants a 90 rounder for a Ruger 14, PM me.

5. ob1

ob1 49th parallel Well-Known Member

You might want to change the title header on this post to "mini-14"....you are catching the wrong kind of fish in this net. (like me)

6. SheepDog223

SheepDog223 Salem Well-Known Member

If this is still available I might want it. $65 shipped?

7. Burt Gummer

Gelfreak is returning this to me since it is not for an AR15 (doesn't fit his ARs). I messed up on this, but in my defense, you'd think the manufacturer would put a stamp on it that says what it is for - M16, AR, or 14. Apparently, this is for an M16 (per Gelfreak).

I don't really want to ship this to someone else unless it is on a potluck basis, or maybe I'll peddle it FTF at a gunshow down the road. Where someone can see it hands on.

8. SheepDog223

I'll take it from either one of you for $65 shipped. As is.

9. daiello91

daiello91 NW Oregon Active Member

Ok to save everyone loss time & hassle, I'll sell it to you instead of returning it to cow.

10. SheepDog223

:yes: Just to set me straight. Is this for an AR or for a mini? I'll take it either way, just want to know. Oh, and... THANKS! :yes:

11. daiello91

All I can say for sure is it's not for an AR. I'm only guessing beyond that, but I believe it to fit an M16.

12. ob1

ob1 49th parallel Well-Known Member

:huh: Since this apparently sold again I guess it's a moot point, byt I gotta ask......why would a mag fit in an m-16 but not an AR ? we are talking about the same lower receiver here as far as the mag well is concerned.

13. daiello91

Like I said just a guess based on a google search. It fits neither my DPMS or MEGA AR that's positive.

14. AnthonyNorfleet

AnthonyNorfleet Oregon Member

That magazine if for a mini14, if you look at the back top part of the mag you can see where the magazine locks into the receiver of the mini14. The mag catch for ARs/M16 is on the side of the magazine. I had one of those a few years back for the mini and they work great, but they are very heavy when you load 90rds into them.