JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I sold this to Gelfreak and it doesn't fit his AR15. What is the deal? Anyone familiar with these? The description on the website says it fits the AR15/M16.

Wait, just found a link those shows there are two versions of this - one for the AR15/M16 and a different one for the Ruger Mini 14. Great :(.

Sorry Gelfreak, just mail it back and I'll refund it 100% + your postage.

If anyone wants a 90 rounder for a Ruger 14, PM me.

Gelfreak is returning this to me since it is not for an AR15 (doesn't fit his ARs). I messed up on this, but in my defense, you'd think the manufacturer would put a stamp on it that says what it is for - M16, AR, or 14. Apparently, this is for an M16 (per Gelfreak).

I don't really want to ship this to someone else unless it is on a potluck basis, or maybe I'll peddle it FTF at a gunshow down the road. Where someone can see it hands on.

:huh: Since this apparently sold again I guess it's a moot point, byt I gotta ask......why would a mag fit in an m-16 but not an AR ? we are talking about the same lower receiver here as far as the mag well is concerned.

All I can say for sure is it's not for an AR. I'm only guessing beyond that, but I believe it to fit an M16.

:huh: Since this apparently sold again I guess it's a moot point, byt I gotta ask......why would a mag fit in an m-16 but not an AR ? we are talking about the same lower receiver here as far as the mag well is concerned.

Like I said just a guess based on a google search. It fits neither my DPMS or MEGA AR that's positive.

That magazine if for a mini14, if you look at the back top part of the mag you can see where the magazine locks into the receiver of the mini14. The mag catch for ARs/M16 is on the side of the magazine. I had one of those a few years back for the mini and they work great, but they are very heavy when you load 90rds into them.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.