JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nobody involved over the age of 21, yet at least two of these yuth's were armed with handguns (my presumption). And here I thought the possession of handguns was restricted to those 21 and over...

Any explanation of how said yuth's we're in possession of handguns? Any federal firearms charges brought against them for illegally being in possession of said firearms?

Rather than pushing an initiative for more gun control, me thinks there's some yuth's that need to face federal firearms charges under existing laws... Period.

Nobody involved over the age of 21, yet at least two of these yuth's were armed with handguns (my presumption). And here I thought the possession of handguns was restricted to those 21 and over...

Any explanation of how said yuth's we're in possession of handguns? Any federal firearms charges brought against them for illegally being in possession of said firearms?

Rather than pushing an initiative for more gun control, me thinks there's some yuth's that need to face federal firearms charges under existing laws... Period.
Isn't the letter of the law "must be 21 or older for purchasing a handgun"? A family tool can be held by any family member.

I recall a shooting incident from back in the Dream Time at a party I was attending. The difference was that everybody expects that nobody saw nothin' when it occurs at an outlaw biker affair. And no, I didn't see anything either.
A shooting at a kid's birthday party is something else. What's next now? I agree with "The next generation of Hatfield and McCoy." It won't be forgotten and the cycle of revenge will prevail.

Long ago in another life:

I recall what some refer to as adult education. Had to work somewhere down south where street gangs ruled their part of L.A. Since my employer paid my wages if I served as a juror, I could speak English, didn't know the name of any of the LEO's involved, wasn't a gang member, etc,; about every 2 years I was called to serve as a juror.....................been a juror on murder trials.

Comes to no shock to me there was a shooting at a birthday party. Common everyday stuff in L.A.!!! Street gangs do this to earn respect for their turf. These juveniles commit prostitution, extorsion, drugs, murder for a living. The underage juveniles get to pull the trigger because our justice system goes easy on them. IF CAUGHT, and serve time the rest of their gang indoctrination occurs while behind bars. After getting out of the big house they, the killers are now a full fledge member of said street gang and a hero of said street gang.

Part of our society has no clue how the other half lives.

Foreverlost,

I recall a shooting incident from back in the Dream Time at a party I was attending. The difference was that everybody expects that nobody saw nothin' when it occurs at an outlaw biker affair. And no, I didn't see anything either.
A shooting at a kid's birthday party is something else. What's next now? I agree with "The next generation of Hatfield and McCoy." It won't be forgotten and the cycle of revenge will prevail.

stupid.jpeg

This is how the whole thing works. Rather than pursuing charges under the laws in place, which would work, they dream up other laws "just in case"...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top