JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Personal responsibility, personal account, personal consequences, personal choice, and personal freedoms! We lost all of that some time ago when "Big Brother" decided to stranglehold us into compliance!
Isin't that the truth! Too many Nancy's wanting to regulate everyone's every move.

Now answer a question of mine.

how would you feel about your neighbor having full access to those substances with no education on their chemical properties or how to properly use them. No laws against owning them but they do and very well could kill themselves, you, your family, burn your house down and so on. Is their freedom to be an idiot with explosives more important too you than your well being and that of your home and family? Or would some basic laws on education and maybe making it a little more difficult to just go buy explosives seem reasonable?
Unless something has changed most already can. Have not played with front stuffers in a long time but, I have not heard any change in the law to buy Black Powder. Last time I bought it they did make you sign a declaration that you understood they could put you in prison if you did something stupid with it but that was it. In This state to get a permit to carry a hand gun its a matter of a BGC and money. There are certainly some who have a permit here (CPL) that I would rather did not but, I have watched this too long to wish for more laws.
I have LONG been real big on "personal responsibility". Its become a dirty word now days sadly. If adults who do stupid stuff were treated like adults? It would make a great example to others who think they want to do stupid stuff. Since society as a whole has decided they want everyone to have an excuse? We get law makers telling us what we need is more laws to "protect us" from our poor choices. The problem is they never stop.

Now answer a question of mine.

how would you feel about your neighbor having full access to those substances with no education on their chemical properties or how to properly use them. No laws against owning them but they do and very well could kill themselves, you, your family, burn your house down and so on. Is their freedom to be an idiot with explosives more important too you than your well being and that of your home and family? Or would some basic laws on education and maybe making it a little more difficult to just go buy explosives seem reasonable?
Feelings, huh? Brain dead meth cooks have no feelings and the only education they need is a cell.

^THIS.

Everyone should read the updated article. 10 lbs of IED (coke can sized devices with fuses) were found among the 5,000 lbs of fireworks. The fireworks were trucked off. The IEDs were placed in the containment vessel.

It is just incomprehensible that they decided to carry out the planned detonation in a residential neighborhood, and without evacuating the residents.

Edit: I don't see anywhere in these articles where they added 10 lbs of TNT. That seems excessive. But if they did, and they had 10 lbs of IED to begin with, and the truck was rated for 15 lbs, well...

Math matters.
Again the great Whale blow up keeps coming to mind. When they were getting ready to do that a guy who worked in the field tried to tell them they were doing it wrong. The "experts" told him to stand back and leave it to them. Same thing here.

Again the great Whale blow up keeps coming to mind. When they were getting ready to do that a guy who worked in the field tried to tell them they were doing it wrong. The "experts" told him to stand back and leave it to them. Same thing here.
I'm the only one here trained to use this glock .40..

Ok my answer.

With regard to NON EXPLOSIVE, commonly used, and long term available chemicals, some that are used in a wide range of applications, and are NOT routinely used for nefarious or criminal purposes then I do not believe any regulation is necessary or practical.
Regulate bleach........ after every trip to the WalMart, I have a very strong urge to put it in my eyes!!!

Like the last couple hundred years have worked out without major issues? Is this another "pandemic" that we need to continue the excessive use of emergency power declarations? Jesus, when will it be ok to be an American again without having to defend our position that doesn't effect anyone? The world seems out of control with hipster thinking lately. Some ideas are great but not all. It's time to get back to what made this country great, freedom of choice, not more regulations. Rant over.
Presuming you live rural. You ought to feel what it's like to live where you're literally surrounded by them anywhere you go in potland! Getting out of here for a day is like a breath of fresh air.

1625320956436.png

Hey, WE'RE the "normal" people! It's folks in the big cities that are all screwed up!!!
Don't I know THAT!!
There are "Normal" people around potland too. You just don't want to go around announcing it though. There should be a hand sign of some kind so we could recognize each other. Maybe a patch to wear. It would be a comfort of sorts. Knowing your not alone in the Sea of freaks.
The kid! That's funny as hell this morning.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top