JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will never forget what I was doing on that day. The thing that still creeps me out is that the night before, I was at PDX watching planes land and take off. Never in a million years would I think that someone would use a plane as a weapon. It is very sad that so many people lost their lives but I do have my own opinions as to what happened, but out of respect to the families who lost loved ones I think I will keep my opinions to myself this time. I believe that one day the truth will come out.
:s0160:

911.gif

Me and some friends were on the PCT and didnt even know it happened until the 13th.

An extra long moment of silence for the 403 firefighters, police, and paramedics who ran INTO the buildings to help others and never came out.

CJ

I will never forget what I was doing on that day. The thing that still creeps me out is that the night before, I was at PDX watching planes land and take off. Never in a million years would I think that someone would use a plane as a weapon. It is very sad that so many people lost their lives but I do have my own opinions as to what happened, but out of respect to the families who lost loved ones I think I will keep my opinions to myself this time. I believe that one day the truth will come out.
:s0160:

Looking at those pictures.

It's still hard to believe that they flew those planes into it.

Not a conspiracy post, it's just unreal to me almost.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top