JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I really hope not, but....
I'm kinda concerned that when they blow up the Embassy building in Kabul on the Sept 11 Anniversary...
... there's going to be 3000 Americans locked inside it by Biden's new "best buddies".

I've not watched every episode, but they kind of skip back and forth between the WTC attack, subsequent events, and events leading up to the WTC - but do it in a way that makes sense (so far).

One thing I caught, was a short mention of not using SF to go after OBL when they thought he might be in the caves, using the Afghans instead. I seem to recall that when they were thinking he was in the caves that they used bunker busters and/or special fuel/air bombs? Could be wrong. But the thing that immediately occurred to me was that they (US PTB) maybe did not want to get OBL that quickly - i.e., to prolong the involvement for their own reasons.

I watched all of them. The glaring omission to me was that there was no mention of OBL being on the CIA payroll during the Russia/Afghanistan war, if he wasn't for longer. They do speak in pretty good detail about how the CIA did help out AQ and what would later become the modern Taliban (as we know it now) during that period.

Last Edited:
Best explanation of Afghanistan was in a Lara Logan and Tucker Carlson discussion on bit chute. Can't give you the address because this site bubblegum it out but 50 minutes that are life changing.

I watched all of them. The glaring omission to me was that there was no mention of OBL being on the CIA payroll during the Russia/Afghanistan war, if he wasn't for longer. They do speak in pretty good detail about how the CIA did help out AQ and what would later become the Taliban during that period.
I would have to watch the early episodes again, but I thought maybe they mentioned that. There was talk about how we armed them, then talk about how the Saudis (or was it some other ME country) said it would be good to send him to Afghanistan to get him out of the way. This was kind of in the time period right after the CIA/et. al. had helped the Afghans get rid of the Soviets.

I am sure there is a lot of detail left out. But I really doubt that our interest in Afghanistan has never been just about stopping the Soviets then "nation building".

I would have to watch the early episodes again, but I thought maybe they mentioned that. There was talk about how we armed them, then talk about how the Saudis (or was it some other ME country) said it would be good to send him to Afghanistan to get him out of the way. This was kind of in the time period right after the CIA/et. al. had helped the Afghans get rid of the Soviets.

I am sure there is a lot of detail left out. But I really doubt that our interest in Afghanistan has never been just about stopping the Soviets then "nation building".
It was the Sudanese that wanted to send him there. They definitely did go into pretty great detail in how well the CIA armed them and how much money we sent over there during that time period. I do think it's worth noting that in a later episode in which the show creators cover the raid on the compound OBL would die in, that they note that there was no real identification of his body done. The face was shot up beyond recognition and his height was measured by having one of the SEALs lay on the ground next to him, and there were no DNA tests or dental records matched before they dumped him in the ocean.

I do think it's worth noting that in a later episode in which the show creators cover the raid on the compound OBL would die in, that they note that there was no real identification of his body done. The face was shot up beyond recognition and his height was measured by having one of the SEALs lay on the ground next to him, and there were no DNA tests or dental records matched before they dumped him in the ocean.
This is a Netflix series? Well, I'm not surprised. Sounds about as factual as their series "Making a Murderer."

There was indeed DNA testing done. The SEALs took a DNA sample which was compared to DNA from one of his sisters. The links below say that facial recognition software was used to ID him as well, so the face couldn't have been too badly shot up.

I haven't seen this series, but every Netflix "documentary" I have seen is mostly fiction.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top