JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Free speech, fine by me. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Many families of 911 victims contributed to such movies/endeavors because they didn't like the answers (or no answers at all) they were given by our government.

I'm not a liberal, progressive, or democrat in any way. I think that these films ask a lot of important questions about what happened that day, and reveal a lot of information that the mainstream media- liberal or conservative- fail to cover. You should watch one of these films before throwing stones, there's more to 9/11 than you saw on television.

I think that 9/11 was horrible, and I feel great sympathy for the victims and their families (many of whom belong to the so called "truthers"). I just hate being lied to by our government. Did you know that 6 of the original 10 9/11 Commission members resigned because they believed the investigation was fraudulent?

I think that talking about such issues on the anniversary of such an event is the perfect time to discuss what is happening in this country.

You would use the anniversary of one of the darkest days in U.S. history to spread Truther/Liberal-Progressive/Democrat Party Line garbage like this?

Shame on you, Sir! Shame! :angry:

see now its ok for every one to have a 4th of july party even though the government has taken away our right but say something about 9/11 and you get thrown to the wolfs

Press for Truth is also a good docu that really shows the reluctance of the govenrment to investigate 9/11, it was clear they didnt want to look into it, and when they did with the "commission" there were clear problems with the people selected and how the report was run. Now its the gospel, and anyone asking questiosn is branded a "wingnut".

9/11: Press For Truth | Watch Free Documentary Online

Also, here is a good list of 9/11 films. Not all of them are "conspiracy" movies..

9/11 | Watch Free Documentaries Online

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads