Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

9/11 Documentaries (free online)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ericb, Sep 10, 2011.

1. ericb

ericb Klamath Falls, OR Active Member

2. NuthinFancy

NuthinFancy Seattle Area Active Member

You would use the anniversary of one of the darkest days in U.S. history to spread Truther/Liberal-Progressive/Democrat Party Line garbage like this?

Shame on you, Sir! Shame! :angry:

3. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Free speech, fine by me. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Many families of 911 victims contributed to such movies/endeavors because they didn't like the answers (or no answers at all) they were given by our government.

4. ericb

I'm not a liberal, progressive, or democrat in any way. I think that these films ask a lot of important questions about what happened that day, and reveal a lot of information that the mainstream media- liberal or conservative- fail to cover. You should watch one of these films before throwing stones, there's more to 9/11 than you saw on television.

I think that 9/11 was horrible, and I feel great sympathy for the victims and their families (many of whom belong to the so called "truthers"). I just hate being lied to by our government. Did you know that 6 of the original 10 9/11 Commission members resigned because they believed the investigation was fraudulent?

I think that talking about such issues on the anniversary of such an event is the perfect time to discuss what is happening in this country.

5. saxon

saxon springfield Active Member

see now its ok for every one to have a 4th of july party even though the government has taken away our right but say something about 9/11 and you get thrown to the wolfs

6. jordanvraptor

jordanvraptor Oregon City, Oregon Well-Known Member

At least there aren't 3 day sales at the stores like on Memorial Day which is when we are supposed to remember and honor our war dead... :(

7. bnsaibum

bnsaibum Corvallis, OR Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

+1

8. olydemon

olydemon Olympia Active Member

Press for Truth is also a good docu that really shows the reluctance of the govenrment to investigate 9/11, it was clear they didnt want to look into it, and when they did with the "commission" there were clear problems with the people selected and how the report was run. Now its the gospel, and anyone asking questiosn is branded a "wingnut".

9/11: Press For Truth | Watch Free Documentary Online

Also, here is a good list of 9/11 films. Not all of them are "conspiracy" movies..

9/11 | Watch Free Documentaries Online

9. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

10. jimwsea

jimwsea Vancouver, Washington state Active Member

Blitzkrieg and (deleted member) like this.
  11. ericb

That's a great video, short and humorous enough to keep the attention span of all the fluoride head vaccine zombies I know.

Blitzkrieg and (deleted member) like this.