JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL! Far from it don. I trust the news media about as much as I trust used car salesmen. It's just that Infowars happens to rank right down there with the National Enquirer and the now defunct World Weekly News.

Ironbar - Why? Give a specific example of a story they have done, or statement they have made that you believe is Enquirer-like, misleading, etc? I am not a Jones fan, but the information you will find there isn't filtered BS like every mainstream source. In searching for truth you always have to use a critical eye anyway and crow-pick things for ones that make rational sense, not for what makes us 'feel good.'

I find an article like this one to be very truthful as I watch American Idiots run to a fro with their sparklers and flags celebrating a false independence day - » Happy Insurrection Day! Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

I think it's funny how certain posters call others "sheep" or "sheeple" when they are the same, just following a different shepherds. It's okay, however they are "in the know" and their news isn't main stream it isn't controlled by mass media, so it's better. No it's controlled by some other group of people or person pushing their agenda bowing to their own form of the all mighty dollar.

Regardless, happy Independence Day to all Americans, I still believe in our county and I haven't given up on it like many people seem to on this site. Fortunately our constitution protects the freedoms utilized by all news outlets, so people are free to publish their own brand of media, right, wrong or otherwise.

Well, sorry but anyone who truly believes they are free or empowered as an individual on this Independence Day is a deluded moron. Freedom is an illusion. Our independence from controlling Oligarchs is an illusion. The 2A is just a liberty, a temporary permission, not a freedom. We are slaves.

That said, we all have some delusions. Some worse than others. This nation will never be free nor will we ever be free as a people from our owners, so screw it break out the sparklers. I like bright things and things that go bang just as much as any twelve year old. It is still possible to take reality itself with a grain of salt, not be a depressed case, and enjoy the simple things in life.

Interesting that in one shot the aircraft looks like a 747, and in another like an A340....Hmmmmmm. Gear down, either on a missed approach or shooting touch and goes at a nearby airport? Guys, FAA had control of this aircraft either at Local or Terminal Air Traffic Control. This report is laughable.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top