JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey folks - I don't know if ya'll have seen this, but I wanted to mention that Alex Horn is doing a raffle and auction (for two incredible knives) to support Tuesday's Children, a 501(c)(3) non-profit that supports the children of the families impact by 9/11. It's probably one the the most important and influential non-profits doing great work 20 years later after the 9/11 attacks.

The raffle can be found here for the auction: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTsR-lFPY-S/

and here for the raffle: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTsTAePPrj-/

I don't know too many people who haven't, in some way, been materially impacted by these events. I was fortunate enough to be given a roller bearing from a collapsed elevator shaft by a close family friend who was on a crane engineering crew working the NYC site. I asked Alex to do something special with the steel to celebrate the 20 year anniversary of the event, and let him take control from there. Having handled these knives myself, I can say that they are incredibly impressive pieces of historic metal. Both knives have Alex's signature shape which feels both nimble and robust. Very little flex, but thin behind the edge and with a very nice grind to them.

Alex was kind enough to donate all the time and sweat equity that went into these. I did very little other than have the elevator shaft bearing. No one will make a dime off of these and all money will go to charity. Please consider bidding or getting some raffle tickets if they are of interest. To the extent anyone with reach on IG or other platforms can send this out to a broader audience, please spread the word. It's for an impressive cause.

If anyone has specific questions about the metal or the knives, let Alex or me know. I'm happy to answer!
Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 12.22.11 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 12.22.19 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 12.22.27 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2021-09-11 at 12.22.36 PM.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top