JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I just got a steyr 95, and am hoping to find a decent deal on some ammo and clips for it.

surplus or commercial

might also consider a Lee die set, reloadable brass, etc

must be reasonably priced

prefer FTF near Roseburg, but may consider paying for shipping or traveling a little bit if it's a good deal

I probably don't need more than 50 or 60 rounds, as this isn't something I'll be shooting much.

thanks

P.S. also looking for a good deal on RCBS dies/brass for .303 british and 8mm mauser

I just ordered some dies, bullets, and a box of ammo from grafs. I ordered a clip from numrich the other day. But, I am still looking for reloadable brass. Hornady? Prvi Partizan?

Wouldn't mind picking up a box or two of the old school ammo with the nazi headstamp if the price is right either.

thanks

I have 1 clip I would send you if you PM an address.I bought a box of Hornady ammo for mine,it was like 23 bucks for a box of 20.Surplus ammo isn't much cheaper either.I got rid of mine a few months ago so I have no use for the clip.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.