JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 39 NIB Remington 8mm mag cases and about 136 that have been resized from 8mm to 300 Weatherby mag. The 300 Weatherby are also unfired and have been resized but not yet trimmed or fire formed. $1 each. Offers and trades considered.

8mm 001.JPG 004.JPG 004.JPG

Last Edited:
Thanks Andy. My meaning of "starting at $1" was that I'd probably give a better deal if someone bought all of them at once. So basically theres 175 cases, any potential buyer would never pay more than $175 and in the event one person wanted all of them I'd knock part of that off. Does that work/make sense? If I were to say "If you buy half of them its $175" doesnt work right. To be clear thats a lot of brass that I dont think anyone would buy all of. Do I still need to change it?

Thanks Andy. My meaning of "starting at $1" was that I'd probably give a better deal if someone bought all of them at once. So basically theres 175 cases, any potential buyer would never pay more than $175 and in the event one person wanted all of them I'd knock part of that off. Does that work/make sense? If I were to say "If you buy half of them its $175" doesnt work right. To be clear thats a lot of brass that I dont think anyone would buy all of. Do I still need to change it?
Yes , you still need to change it.
You need to post actual price for the item you wish to sell.
So please post a price for your brass cases

You may list a price , say $300* and list it as $300 O.B.O ( Or Best Offer )
Or $300 but willing to take offers....
Something along those lines is okay...as it still states a actual price...but a actual price is needed regardless.
*number made up for an example....
Andy

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top