JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here is a 8mm Mauser I bought a while ago and had plans of using it as an ATV gun. I think I took it with me one time and has sat in the safe since. I am not sure who did the conversion on this because I bought it from a local shop like this.

I am including 390rds of Turk ammo (not all in pic) on 5rd stripper clips, over 80rds of Hotshot 150gr SP packed into 2 .30 cal ammo cans.

$300 $275 OBO

Now for the fun parts. I work out of town. I will make any reasonable arrangements to meet up to make the deals. Spokane and Yakima are easiest for me. I can make arrangements to get them to the Seattle or Vancouver areas fairly easy. Depending on when deals/payments can be made it MAY take up to 2 weeks to finish the deal. If this is a problem then please don't try and make a deal with me.

If you have an questions please just ask.

Not interested in trades. Of course if you live out of WA it will have to go though an FFL.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.