Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS WA 8mm Mauser Romanian Surplus - 22k rounds

Reactions
Rating
100%
I have a business partner that sells primarily to DoD (Dept of Defense) that occasionally comes across buys that include ammo the DoD doesn't need. We have 22,000 rounds of 8mm Mauser ammo. Ammo is currently in MA, but will ship (whole lot) on our dime.

Specs:
Romanian Surplus
380 round spam cans
Lacquered steel case
Corrosive Primers
150gr
1977 vintage

Will sell the whole lot at $0.29 a round. May consider selling in smaller quantities, 3 crates min (6 cans - 2,280 rounds) at $0.37 a round, but will need to figure out shipping costs. Please email me - don't check PMs very often. Myamoto72 at gmail dot com

IMG-20190111-WA0000_2.jpg

Last edited:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY

Staff online