JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a case (900 rds) of brass 8mm Mauser ammo. Its boxed 15 rounds per box, all cartridges are on stripper clips, 5 rounds per strip. So... 900 rds, Brass, 180 stripper clips. The only draw back is that it is Berdan primed so reloading the brass would suck and cost more $$$. The good news is that your rounds are ready to rock on the strip clips. Its been kept high and dry, I opened the metal case my self to make sure it was ammo and not something disturbing from Sarajevo, never used.

Looking for trades, hit me up if you are interested.
Possible trades include but in no particular order and not limited too:
*Bullets. I reload for .223, .45acp, 45 colt, 30-30, .40 S&W, .308 and 300 win mag.
*Powder- unopened.
*Primers and more primers.
*Reloading equipment/tooling
*Gun parts/accessories UPDATED: I forgot to mention that I'm looking for AR15 A1 parts. A1 only. I have the upper and lower, need a barrel with front sight, stock, triangular hand guards and P.G.
*Hunting stuff
*Basic Range Finder
*Spotting Scope
*Sourdough Pancakes

So yeah, I'm pretty open so don't be afraid to pm.

In my C&R's I always treat Berden as corrosive just to be safe unless I am dead sure. :s0155:

On a Historical Note:
Berdan Priming was Designed by an American in the late 1850's or late 1860's.
Boxer priming was developed in England by a Britsh Army Officer, at about the same time.

I find it interesting that America uses the system developed by a Brit, while Most of Europe use the system developed by an American.

Sorry ya all, not sure of the weight, the only markings (that I can read) are on the head stamp, it has a small star, then "44" and then another star, then "55". But they are FMJ.
The soft metal box that opened like a sardine tin had absolutely no markings but the individual boxes have a bunch of foreign lettering, I'm no linguist so I'm not sure what the little symbols translate too.

I don't know about Yugo 8mm, but Yugo M30 (7.62x54) and Yugo M67 (7.62x39) is some of the best performing surplus I use. I suspect the 8mm would be of comparable quality.

Keith

OK, sorry folks, I finally had time to take a pic and post more info on this ammo. Sorry for the sketchy camera shot:
View attachment 199889

Like I stated, there are 15 rounds to a box, each five rounds are on stripper clips. It came in an unlabeled soft metal box with a wooden pull handle attached to a wire that sliced the box opens. All ammo is there. 15 rounds (one box) is opened but still on clips. I also updated my wants section.

It's Yugoslavian, it says:

7.9mm Rifle Bullet
15 pieces
with universal grain (so general purpose ammo, not sniper, etc.)
4th line says what powder was used
last line is the serial number and date of manufacture.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.