JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a tin of '70s Chinese military surplus 7.62x39. I just opened the tin and it's all nice and shiny, steel core, corrosive. 50 cents per round

I also have some old Soviet Russian 7.62 steel core ammo from the '50s and '60s. 45 cents per round

8mm Mauser ammo, '50s Yugoslavian or '40s Turk: 35 cents per round

30-06 FMJ. HXP boxer primed, non-corrosive. $14 per box of 20.

I'm in the McMinnville area and get down to the Eugene area occasionally. I can't really travel to meet anyone other than if it's convenient on my way to Eugene.

Sorry, shipping ammo doesn't really work for me. The nearest UPS hub is almost an hour away so it's a real hassle. Sorry about that.

I do get to Portland on occasion. If I still have it when I need to make a trip, do you want me to let you know?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.