JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody seen the 870s they have. From what I saw it looked like they had some sights and a rail on them and they were like 499.99. Also looked like they had the breacher barrels. Am j missing something here?

Thanks, that looks like it. Reason I was asking is because I want to get an 870 and put ghost rings on it (have them put on) but I figure by the time I bought a regular 18" 870, and had them put on, I'd be around $500 into it anyway and I'd have to wait. With that I get the breacher barrel (not needed, but kinda cool) and the rail (again not needed but kinda cool). What My original plan was, is to get a basic 18" 870, get the Scattergun sights on it, Speedfeed stock, maybe Vang Comp porting, a nice sling, and an action/trigger job. Then have it all refinished in Cerekote or Duracoat or something, maybe OD green. The sights on the Tactical don't look real nice in the pictures. I've used te Scattergun sights and really liked them.

Spengo, are you referring to a used 870P or new. I would really like one of those. I haven't seen any local.

Do you know what they usually go for? If you order one in. I'm really interested. I'd really love to find a used, trade in or something.

I was thinking of ordering one in the near future (though there are a couple other things I'd like to get first). The standard 870P model with synthetic furniture and rifle sights usually goes for around $550-600 or so online or so it seems. I don't know what they go for used.

Remington Law Enforcement - Shotguns - Model 870 Synthetic Shotguns <-- this has all the part numbers so you can look up the one you are interested in.

Oh wow! After reading that, I'm for sure buying a Police model. Even if it cost twice as much, it's twice the gun. Thanks! Also-my next long gun is between an AR and a 870, I figure I'd spend atleast $1500 on a nice AR, set up how I want it. If I spend $1500 on an 870 it would be top of the line.

About those Vang Comp - built guns, I'd like one, but I'd rather buy a 870P and donor step by step. It may be more money in the long run, but I don't have to fork out $1500 at once. A standard 870P will work good enough untill I can do what I want with it, instead of $600 bucks in my wallet, waiting for another $900 to appear, with no gun to protect the $600 in have. LOL

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top