JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought an 870 Super Magnum that had an Hogue foregrip installed and the sucker would misfeed every third or fourth shell. I re-installed the factory and works great now. While they were both off I compared them side by side and the Hogue dimensions are off just enough to cause cycling issues in my 870.

Aside from that I don't mean to muck up the fun discussions here, but I don't know how many members are aware of the serious anti-gun bill SB 1551 heading our way. Go to Legal and Political if you haven't already and check out anything related to it.

Thanks. :)

Has anyone else had this issue with an 870 Super Magnum and the Hogue foregrip? From memory I think it was the Hogue that was maybe 1mm shorter which seemed to cause the arms on the forend tube assembly to not move one or the other of the shell latches enough to allow a round to exit the magazine. I did like the feel of the Hogue, but it's lack of operational reliance was a tad bothersome. Are there any other manufacturers that make a product similar to the Hogue foregrip that does work on the 870 Super Magnum?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top