JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1. 870 12gauge 3" magnum 28" barrel, modified choke. $80.00

2. 870 12gauge 3" magnum 18 1/4" cut barrel. $50.00 sold to BLINDone3

3. 12gauge side saddle. $40.00 sold to BLINDone3

4. 870 factory composite stock,bolt & washer, factory butt pad. $25.00 sold to BLINDone3

5. 870 wingmaster 12gauge factory wood stock & factory butt pad. $20.00

6. 870 20gauge camo stock and forearm. $40.00

7. Blackhawk Tactical 870 12gauge forearm. $40.00 sold to BLINDone3

IMG_20140521_110821_611.jpg

Last Edited:
Does the 20 ga stock set fit the large frame or the newer small frame? And can you measure the length of the butt stock for me.

I am very interested in and would pay shipping if you would be willing to ship to Oregon conditional on your answers.

Does the 20 ga stock set fit the large frame or the newer small frame? And can you measure the length of the butt stock for me.

I am very interested in and would pay shipping if you would be willing to ship to Oregon conditional on your answers.

To be honest with you I did not know there were two different receivers. I originally got this from gunbroker not realizing that it was for a 20 gauge. I needed it for my 12 gauge. I attempted to see if I could get it to work on the 12 gauge and it was slightly smaller than the receiver and moved around. The butt stock measures 12" without the butt pad. The forearm has never been mounted.

To be honest with you I did not know there were two different receivers. I originally got this from gunbroker not realizing that it was for a 20 gauge. I needed it for my 12 gauge. I attempted to see if I could get it to work on the 12 gauge and it was slightly smaller than the receiver and moved around. The butt stock measures 12" without the butt pad. The forearm has never been mounted.

Let me get back to you after work tonight I will send you a PM/conversation it sounds like what I am looking for. I have to get into the safe and make a measurement.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.