JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm back at trying to find a clean way to mount my Surefire Weapon Light on my 870. I've seen the clamps with a short rail on them, but the rail isn't long enough, my light needs 2.25" of rail...So, I see that GG&G and Ergo Grip both make railed forends for 870s. I know both make good products. Does anybody have and experience with either of the forends? The GG&G looks like a Speedfeed LE forend with a rail attached, which is nice looking, but expensive, $92... The Ergo forend is a tri-rail setup made of aluminum, it's more rails than I need, but it is only $74. Suggestions?

ATI gunstocks makes them too, I bought one for my Win 1300, cost was less than $30. Has three rails. It was pilfered in the store so I'm waiting for replacements (as of this morning). ATI is sending them even though it's not their problem, good customer service too.
Sent them an email on Sat and got an answer that same day. They just wanted to know what was missing and where to sent it, no charge.

I've been wondering about the GG&G forend too.

Love the Surefire forends, but they're heavy and on the spendy side if you're not finding them inexpensively on the used market.

I like the idea of having a small rail to mount (or dismount) a small light that isn't going to add too much weight or bulk to the gun and can be had at a very reasonable price.

Was looking at the MAKO forend, but wasn't all too excited about all the rail-real-estate; don't care for the cheese grater rail on the bottom at all.

...then heard of the GG&G forend and am very intrigued, but, like you, a bit put-off by the $80+ for the thing... figuring it'll be $100 once I get it to my door.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top