JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am taking a defensive shotgun course in May and would like to pick up another shotgun to take. I already have a short barrel 870 Express, but have had several mechanical issues with it over the years. So I would like to pick up another gun to take to the course. I am looking for either an 870 or 11-87 police. No express models. A model with an extended tube would be preferred. Ghost ring sights would be nice. Synthetic stock is also a must as the class is in the valley.

I am cash poor, but have several items to trade. All are posted in the classified sections. A custom Remington xp-100, a Walther P22, a Sig P232 stainless, a Remington 700 in .30-06 and one in .300 Win Mag, a custom Ruger No. 1 in .300 H&H, a Ruger No. 3 in .375 Win, Weatherby Vanguard .257 Wby, Winchester 1886 EL .45-70, and Benelli Super 90 hunting shotguns in 12 ga. and 20 ga. All of the guns are listed in the classified section with photos.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top