JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unfortunately it requires money to buy things....
If I had the money...I would have contacted you for sure ....you have some great guns for sale at the moment.
But it is nice that you have both wood stocks and synthetic stocks.

I just like the idea of a stainless steel or nickel plated shotgun with wood stocks....
Andy

Not the droids you're looking for, but...

IMG_20191121_140833.jpg

This thread has promise. Sorry I'm lacking pictures but not interest Andy. I love the idea of a shotgun all but impervious to the crap weather we have around here.

Thanks Siglvr...
Now if only I had one to post pictures of as well....:D

Stoeger makes some of their coach guns with a stainless receiver and nickel plated barrels...
And I have seen some pictures of nickel plated Winchester "Defender" models with wood stocks...
As well as Remington "Marine Model " 870's with wood stocks...

Be neat if they came that way from the factory....after all you do see stainless steel and wood stocked rifles....
Andy

I don't know about 'rare' Mossberg shotgunss that are SS, but I do believe that most of those that look like they are SS just have the 'Marinecote' (how Mossberg spells it) - a combination of teflon and nickel, and are not SS. It is a very durable coating, but it isn't SS.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews