JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have one 12 gauge that I have never used and it is an 870 express. Brand new with box. Perfect for first time owners or bird hunting or home defense. I will consider trade or $260 plus some cash for something in trade. Just let me know. Also remember this gun only shoots 2 3/4 and 3" shells. Make offer and lets talk. Everybody needs at least 5 good shotguns and one cheap one.....

Scott

i thought ftf across state lines was fine for rifles, no for handguns

A lot of ppl seem to think this,

I checked with ATF, if it goes across state lines and is a firearm of ANY type, it must be transfered though an FFL.

However, an out of state buyer can purchase a rifle, but not a handgun from an FFL.

There are more in depth laws, but this is generally how it is with FFLs and xfers.

FTF is never OK across state lines!!!

A lot of ppl seem to think this,

I checked with ATF, if it goes across state lines and is a firearm of ANY type, it must be transfered though an FFL.

However, an out of state buyer can purchase a rifle, but not a handgun from an FFL.

There are more in depth laws, but this is generally how it is with FFLs and xfers.

FTF is never OK across state lines!!!

thanx for the clarification

Never heard of it and what model?

Scott

It's basically an AK but in .308. Saiga's are built new in Russia rather that being built here from a kit. To be imported they are in a "sporter configuration", so there's no pistol grip and a certain number of U.S. parts are required to use the higher capacity magazine's. I have pictures and a thread in the for sale section here, I have several accessories that come with it. There's also a good forum devoted to Saiga's at saiga-12.com. http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?act=idx

It's a lot of fun but I don't shoot it enough to justify keeping it around.

How easy is it to find barrels for this thing?

I'm really looking for an 18" HD gun, but if these are replaceable this would be a starting point...

Barrels are easy to find and all over. Here is a link to Midway <broken link removed>

When changing barrels though you have to rember what shells can be shot out of it. You need to pay attention to that or sometimes Kaboom..... Did you ever hear of a 12/20? That happens all the time too.

Scott

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top