Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

870 built for 3-gun

Reactions
Feedback
7 / 0 / 0
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Gresham
State
Oregon
3BECB8B5-88CC-4C85-A1D1-F354021470E0.jpeg
2E9975D3-43ED-4D04-90C8-D9E283B1C644.jpeg
09788CBA-55B0-482D-BFAE-E4F005228561.jpeg
I have an 870 tactical I bought about 8 years ago now, I built it for 3-gun and never even went to a match so it’s time for it to go.

It has a supermag ribbed barrel that was cut down to 22.5” by riches gun shop and then sent off to get re-crowned and threaded for chokes (it comes with 3 chokes.
+4 Nordic components aluminum mag tube extension

Stainless follower

Wilson combat big safety (not currently installed)
mag pull furniture in the picture as well as a black synthetic butt stock (if you want it)

PRICE DROP TO 700$!!! and I may negotiate if the deal is right
I originally bought the gun for 550 then put another 550$ into it so please don’t low ball me.

Only partial trade I’ll consider is 9mm ammo and a Black m&p 2.0 compact with a 3.6” barrel. If you have any goodies on it that I already want then that would help in negotiations
As well

Full price I’ll pay transfer.. less then that it’s on you.

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:

LATEST REVIEWS

• Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    A few years back, I had him thread the barrel on an AK. The threads were not aligned with the...
    • Howard1955
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    4.00 star(s)
    I found Oregon Rifleworks because I used to take public transit to Tigard and the Wes stops off...
    • corey_pdx
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    With multiple FFL/shops closing over the last few months, it’s nice to see Ed doing so well...
    • PNW Partisan
  • Ed's Guns and Gear
    5.00 star(s)
    Ed's a great guy with a good peronality and good customer service. I enjoy supporting his small...
    • jaytee0115
  • Revelation Arms
    1.00 star(s)
    I will preface this with the fact that this poor reference is only based on my experience...
    • trekkerpaul

Staff online