JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Remington
City
Washougal
State
Washington
I'm looking for one or two extra barrels for my older 870 Wingmaster . I'm not interested in a Rem choke barrel… only older fixed factory Remington 870 12 ga barrels. Ideally, I'd like something between 26"-30" in a vented rib barrel with a nice shiny blued finish (can be fixed choke in anything between skeet and full), but I'm also open to smooth type no rib barrels. Maybe you've replaced your old Wingmaster fixed choke barrel with a remchoke type and no longer need yours? No matt finish or express barrels please.

Please reply via private message. Thanks.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm looking for one or two extra barrels for my older 870 Wingmaster . I'm not interested in a Rem choke barrel… only older fixed factory Remington 870 12 ga barrels. Ideally, I'd like something between 26"-30" in a vented rib barrel with a nice shiny blued finish (can be fixed choke in anything between skeet and full), but I'm also open to smooth type no rib barrels. Maybe you've replaced your old Wingmaster fixed choke barrel with a remchoke type and no longer need yours? No matt finish or express barrels please.

Please reply via private message. Thanks.
I will have a 30 inch wingmaster barrel up for grabs soon do you have a barrel to trade? Looking for a 20 inch smoothbore with rifled sights

Its not perfect but still is a decent barrel! Needs to be cleaned inside has some minor marks.

20220315_191044.jpg 20220315_191020.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.