JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1987 Suzuki Samurai, 1.3L Propane Injected ( Brand New Got Propane Kit), 5 speed shifts smooth, Brand new clutch, Stainless header, Flowmaster exhaust, Fresh rebuilt head, new spark plugs, spring over lift, 33" swampers and 33" Procomp Xterrains, Detroit Lockers F&R, 5.14 to 1 Calmini Transfercase fresh bearings and gaskets, Full family roll cage, rhino lined tub, 2 forklift propane tanks, Tach, custom tailights, driveline spacers, spare t case, Have 4 YJ springs and F-150 shock towers for YJ swap. Chromoly front axles, Solid Z-link Steering, Full soft top and bikini top, This thing runs like a top and is a lot of fun to drive. This is NOT a daily driver, it could be with a little work but it has been my wheeler and goes everywhere on my trailer. I can deliver it for the cost of my fuel.

I am looking mostly to trade, I just don't use this as much as I thought I would. Here are some things I am looking for: Most any Guns but am most interested in AR15's, M1A/M14, 1911's, Good Hunting Rifles, S&W 500. Another wheeling rig, Classic Car, Good rifle scopes, good Binoculars, or whatever Just make me an offer the worst I will say is try again. Cash Value is $3500 or $4000 trade value. May trade up or down, I am negotiable. So let me know what you have. Thanks

232-1.jpg
226-1.jpg
004-7.jpg
003-4.jpg

2261.JPG

It is awsome. Runs so much smoother than gas, Less vibration, deeper and much nicer exhaust tone. It will run at any angle including upsidedown. It's better than feul injection. Technicaly it is a gas vapor mixing hat that sits on top of a butterfly valve that your throttle is conected too. Hope that helps.

You should post an item in the survival section on this. I've read up on the LPG swaps for vehicles. It would be nice to see a local real world how to on this with pics. Also how much pain it was to find refuel places and about what differences there was mileage/price wise on driving. Thanks.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top