JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$750
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm selling 87 pouches of Mountain House Scrambled Eggs w/bacon for $750. I would consider breaking it up but the price would increase a bit. Mountain House is sold out everywhere except eBay right now and nobody knows when more will be available. These pouches are going for 12.99 on eBay right now so scoop these for a great price while I still have them . May consider trades for precious metals, firearms, high end knives or optics. Screenshot_20200830-121948_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20200830-122006_Samsung Internet.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Good price — what are the expiration dates on these? Are they in the 5 gal type buckets?

For the Parks & Rec fans, this is the ultimate Ron Swanson survivial pack :)

These are new from 2020 and expire in 2050, though mountain house supposedly stays edible for up to 42 years! They are not in 5gal buckets, just a cardboard box, but putting them in buckets isn't a bad idea for long term storage.

Dude the scrambled eggs are dang good.
one of my favorites for hunting. GLWS
Funny story I used to carry one in my day pack hunting. Well one time mine son and I were hunting and he shots a buck but we had to hike like 10 mile down the river , not with the deer, we did get it later (long story) well anyway we got hungry and decided to eat the eggs that's when we realize you need HOT water!!! Lol Ya there not that good made with Cold water!!
Stacy

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top