JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD Thanks guys

I have it listed on CL if you want to see pics.

Great SHTF car or FWD class rally project.

Thanks

-D

1000 without studded tires
1100 with studded tires

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Owner - All receipts

My wife and I have 5 cars/trucks so I need to clear out a few. Excellent commuter car. Great gas mileage Have had this for 24 years.

Pros:

K&N lifetime air filter
New Costco battery
Gauges, lights, and controls work fine.
Electric windows and moon roof work
Clean interior
AC and heater works fine
No fluid leaks
Doesn't burn oil
New battery
Tokico lifetime struts - still has tight suspension (tie rods ball joints, .etc)
Many lifetime warranty parts (muffler, struts, starter, alternator, etc)
One owner
190,000 miles
Very good gas mileage 25-30 mpg or higher - never checked it.
Timing belt still has many miles left on it. (Records to be provided)
It currently has studded tires on it and they can be had for an additional $100, otherwise the stock alloy wheels can be put back on and they still have some legal tread left on them. Maybe 7500 miles or so.
Leather wrapped steering wheel
Brakes good don't pull or squeak
Manual transmission is fine with no issues (more mpg and horsepower with a manual)
Yakima ski rack. I think I have the ski/snowboard mounts too and I'll throw them in if I can find them.
Newer fuel filter
High temp thermostat
Alignment is fine
All receipts and records.

Cons:

Headlights fixed in the up position due to the headlight motor being finicky and I didn't want to mess with replacing it.
A couple small rust spots and dents
Back seat faded at top
Small chips out of one or two armrests in back.
The trunk has a small amount of moisture collecting in the trunk, it's not too bad.
Finicky aftermarket CD player - you'd probably want to replace it.

This car would be great for a new driver. It was top of the line in its day. I haven't driven it more than a couple times last year and these need to be driven to keep going. I hate to sell it, but it's time to clear up the yard. I have driven this to Denver and back, Canada, California, and many other places with no problems. Due to its age though I am selling it as-is because I don't have time to monkey around. Feel free to take it to a mechanic and have it checked out.
Title in hand. The car has never been in an accident or damaged beyond the dings that are visible.

I also am going to be selling a 76 Silverado 3/4 ton 2wd Farm Truck for cheap soon too.

<broken link removed> <-------Link to more pics.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top