JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It is an 85 but wasn't sold till 1987. I've owned it since 1990. I am the second owner. It has been diligently maintained. The oil and filter have been changed regularly (25hrs). I have replaced the tires, chains and sprockets as needed. I have had the carb kitted, the valves adjusted and the cam chain tightened as needed. This bike has always been kept in a garage. It has never been beaten or abused. Never exposed to sand or salt water. Everything works. The overall condition is very good to excellant. You will look a while to find one in better condition. If a Big Wheel is on your bucket list, don't wait.
I've never had a title for this bike. You will get a bill of sale with the purchase. This is a Cash Only Deal.
No Exceptions. Thanks for looking. Asking $2000, Potlatch, Idaho

IMG_0394.JPG

It is an 85 but wasn't sold till 1987. I've owned it since 1990. I am the second owner. It has been diligently maintained. The oil and filter have been changed regularly (25hrs). I have replaced the tires, chains and sprockets as needed. I have had the carb kitted, the valves adjusted and the cam chain tightened as needed. This bike has always been kept in a garage. It has never been beaten or abused. Never exposed to sand or salt water. Everything works. The overall condition is very good to excellant. You will look a while to find one in better condition. If a Big Wheel is on your bucket list, don't wait.
I've never had a title for this bike. You will get a bill of sale with the purchase. This is a Cash Only Deal.
No Exceptions. Thanks for looking. Asking $2000, Potlatch, Idaho

Reduced price to $1850.00

Thanks for looking.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top