JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just bought a couple of the Fenix LD-20 lights. These are great but the problem is they have a .85" barrel. Most mounts come in either a .75" or 1" barrel mount. I have only found one option available from Surefire for $50. Anyone have an idea on an available mount? Quick release would be nice, or at least a large thumb screw.

I'm going to answer my own question! Viking Tactics have a variable sized polymer picatinny mount. Good for .80" to 1". I ordered two from Amazon for 25.99 each. Its not quick release. It requires an Allen wrench.

I mounted a light that was to big for a 1" and to small for 30mm rings by putting two O rings that I got a Ace Hardware around the part of the light that I wanted to clamp in the ring. It holds tight in the 30mm QD ring. Test different sizes of O rings until you find the right fit for your preference. I think I got 2ea of 3-4 sizes for under $2. Along with 2 30mm QD rings for $20 I can mount 2 lights for about $22

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top