Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Walla Walla
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have 1.5 pounds of 8208 XBR powder for sale. I purchased them this year. One is unopened. They are both from the same lot. I ended up finding a more suitable powder, so I no longer will use these. The scale shows the gross weight. The containers weigh ~1.7 ounces. $50 for all. Local (Walla Walla) pickup only.

XBR.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Reactions
I am using it in a fairly new South Fork Bad Rock bolt action rifle in 6mm ARC. XBR worked well, but VV N140 is better. With N140 I'm getting +50 fps more and groups are a tenth or two smaller. I happened upon N140 at the local Sportsman's Warehouse. It looks to be my go-to for that rifle. I have 3 one pounders now, and if it holds true I'll probably get an 8#.

Reactions
I have just built an Arc for an Ar-15 type. Just starting to play with it and XBR. It is hard to get around here but I do see the other. Next time I see it. I will grab a can and try some. I have family that lives in the Hermiston area. We visit frequently. I will hit you up next time and see if you still have it or other stuff. I live in the Gresham area right outside of Portland. I appreciate the knowledge. Chat soon. Greg

Reactions
Sounds good. I'll let you know if I happen to be passing through Portland too. Regarding the ARC: I've had some success with Accurate 2520 and CFE223 also. A little more velocity too. But both are dirty powders and a bit of a pain when it comes to cleaning.

Reactions
Perfect. I have some CFE 223. I will try a tree set up and see what it looks like on paper. Thanks again for the ideas. That is why I keep my membership with this website. Lot of good people that are willing to share ideas. I have been on a few others and it seems a lot different. They seems to always want to up one another. That is not my style. Why can’t we all be friends? 😆