JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I have a '81 Yamaha xj 650 maxim, with 48500 miles. Just recently got a new bike and don't have the space in my garage so looking to trade for some new toys. It's in good shape, recently put a new battery in, tags are good until June 2016, have manuals on a disc and a few other things, can answer more questions and willing to listen to just about any firearm trade offer, pistols, rifles, shotguns, etc... Text me anytime with offers or questions @ 503-333-5868

Interested in trading for a KSG 12g, m1 garand, sig p226, as well as listen to any trade offers out there. Can add cash on my end to even up any trade. Call or text anytime

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.