JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
State
Other
New unfired 800 HP 555 cubic inch BBC . $12K+ into it. Dart big M block bored 4.56", racetec 11:1 pistons, forged 4.25" manley crank, H beam scat rods with ARP 2000 bolts, custom balanced, AFR 325 CNC chamber heads, straub hydraulic roller cam with Morel lifters optimized at 6500 but valvetrain stable 7000+, AFR rockers and stud girdle, Holley strip dominator and 1050 pro systems carb. etc. Fully streetable. Full Specs upon request. No expense spared and its as good as you get. I was going to put it in my Camaro but I ended up with a very similar engine when my dad died and it happened to make it into the car before this one did because of my slowass machine shop and I dont have anything to put it in. Anyway 800 HP on the motor and it includes a big old pile of nitrous stuff up to 1000 HP+ total.

Also a Gforce 101a 4 speed good up to 1000+ HP. $5000 into this thing. This is one truly badass transmission. Straight cut gear NASCAR spec clutch assist 2.75 first gear with H pattern Long shifter and steel SFI bellhousing.

I know. Not the right forum for this sort of thing but looking for trades. RV's, car, guns, etc.

blhu9k.jpg

ZlzD3j.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Really looking for a trade but I'd probably take 12K for the engine and transmission as a package.Its a really nice setup.

Id even entertain a Harley of equal value.

Actually I had thought about dropping it in a fox body. Lots of people dropping big blocks in fox bodies these days. I just dont have any more room in my garage with the Camaro and the Chevelle and they both have engines already. 496 in the Camaro and 468 in the chevelle. Then theres the other two 454's...

I have a big block problem :)

Actually I had thought about dropping it in a fox body. Lots of people dropping big blocks in fox bodies these days. I just dont have any more room in my garage with the Camaro and the Chevelle and they both have engines already. 496 in the Camaro and 468 in the chevelle. Then theres the other two 454's...

I have a big block problem :)
Heritic , haha.

You really have to drive a G-Force to appreciate them. Its a dog ring face plated clutch assist ( huh ?) 4 speed that is loosely based on the Super T-10 but is built with high nickel straight cut gears and an absolutely massive case with 26 spline input and 32 spline out ( same as a TH400 ) . No synchronizers at all. You lay into it full power , just let off the throttle ever so slightly and jam it into the next gear without using the clutch at all. Down shifting just rev it up and pop it into the lower gear as it cycles down. You can do the same in in most syncronized transmissions too but nowhere near as fast. Instant shifting. They use them in NASCAR and are made to handle 1000+ HP. They take a little getting used to if youv'e never driven a crash box but theyr'e fun as hell. Theyv'e got that recognizable Muncie rock crusher type whine in 1st through 3rd gears but a bit louder . Musical almost. That Long ( brand ) shifter is a work of art too compared to Hursts offerings. Built like a swiss watch

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top