JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FNG here. Did a basic DuckDuckGo search ( because f*** google) and saw that most, what I considered reputable sites, were out of 80%ers. So I went to Limitless America and picked up couple there... for 155 each. Feel like a moron now, how much $$$ would a simple NWF search would have saved me. :mad:
feel free to make fun. :s0057:

Nah, just need to get a really expensive upper and parts kit to match!!!

Everybody pools their money for a CNC machine.

Buy these

Come over setup and whoever's lower it is pushes start.

Good to go.

Buy these

Good to go.
You could probably melt the filings and cast two more of them...

Just got these in the mail. Classic Firearms. They were $59.99 each.
Looks like they are sold out, right now.

20210219_212725.jpg

Last Edited:

Buy these

Good to go.

seriously though, first come first serve "partnerships" for equal ownership in the cnc. Say $250 each until the price of the cnc is reached. Seriously what if though :D

I think I'm going to do the homework on this. If it means putting down money to make sure I don't have to cut out a kidney later then I'm in. Go ahead Joe take my 80% I'll just build from 0 or 20.

I think I'm going to do the homework on this. If it means putting down money to make sure I don't have to cut out a kidney later then I'm in. Go ahead Joe take my 80% I'll just build from 0 or 20.

Ok, I'm 100% serious now. I've sort of been running ideas in my ahead about ammo too. Same sort of principle. But in a way to evenly distribute ammo to partners. Lower costs, equally distributes ammo. Sounds socialized but government isn't running it so it could work. o_O

Buy a 3D printer for 300. I know a guy with a low end printer that can turn one out every 16 hours or so. He said it costs him 3-5 bucks. It's a thought

Did some searching on this topic seems that is a no go.

I just don't want any members of the NWF to get into hot water.

Edit: Unless there is an updated ruling I don't know about.

:eek:
Did some searching on this topic seems that is a no go.

I just don't want any members of the NWF to get into hot water.

Edit: Unless there is an updated ruling I don't know about.

so I read the part about the CNC,s and it sounds like that is referring to the manufacture of a receiver or frame that's capable of firing a projectile. So couldn't a collective group of owners operate a cnc that manufactures just 80% and then each individual person works on their own 80%? Asking not arguing I promise

:eek:

so I read the part about the CNC,s and it sounds like that is referring to the manufacture of a receiver or frame that's capable of firing a projectile. So couldn't a collective group of owners operate a cnc that manufactures just 80% and then each individual person works on their own 80%? Asking not arguing I promise

I'm not a SME on the topic by any means. Just what I've previously heard now more or less validated by above article.
I've only briefly looked at the ATF ruling, but from the article

"It is It is also illegal for a private individual to complete an 80% in their friend or neighbor's garage using using the friend's equipment. Essentially this means the only way to complete an 80% lower is to buy your own equipment (jig, drill press, drill bits, or CNC machine, etc.) and finish it in your own home. illegal for a private individual to complete an 80% in their friend or neighbor's garage using using the friend's equipment. Essentially this means the only way to complete an 80% lower is to buy your own equipment (jig, drill press, drill bits, or CNC machine, etc.) and finish it in your own home."

They are $95 also.

check the classifieds here. i just sold two, granted they were a rarer breed forged andersons/ with the trigger gaurds forged in. they were $100ea. but also keep in mind i sold them tax free and becuase the buyer had some items i wanted i literally drove them 2 hours one way all the way to his house (same day delivery! for free ;) he made it worth my while)
so in the end its probably cheaper in the long run.

also i would HIGHLY reccomend forged 7075 over any 6061 its nearly twice the strength. its a no brainer. forging is WAY more expensive to produce than billet and is lighter weight in the end. might not look as sexy but who cares. (p.s. my lowers do look sexy though :cool:)

That's cross posted on gun deals. Sells out in 15min every time. You should see how fast law folders go
i dont get the whole appeal with law folders? am i missing something? are these all school kids or what? hopefully people can take that for the sarcasm it is..:s0108:
i DO want to get one or something similar for my .22lr build. but i guess mainly because it will still be functional folded. i dont have a legitimate reason for wanting one..

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top